Impress your guests at your next seminar, conference or team meeting with an energetic, practical and relevant presentation by Deb.
Deb’s presentations get people thinking and moving. When people participate, it stimulates their learning and supports integration of the content. It inspires action. People think differently, make new choices and change their workplace habits.
Deb’s reassuring approach pushes people just a little bit out of their comfort zone, in a safe environment. Your guests will be intrigued, challenged and keen to explore more. They will also be delighted with new tools for problems they thought were too hard and too old to fix. They’ll also have fun!
It’s your choice! Choose one of the tried and tested program topics below, or develop a presentation with Deb that meets your specific event objectives. Deb has impressed and inspired audiences of 5 to 500 people from government departments, not-for-profit, corporate and community groups on topics such as:
Presentations and Keynote Addresses
- Educational presentations focus on:
- Personal development
- Team development
- Loss, resilience and transformation.
- Motivational presentations focus on:
- Deb's personal story through grief
- Recreating yourself and your life
- Discovering your personal power
- Overcoming adversity
- Presentations are usually 1 - 2 hours, with 10 to 10,000 participants.
- All presentations are inspiring, thought-provoking, captivating, practical and entertaining.
- Topics are developed and tailored according to the audience's expectations and anticipated outcomes.
- Deb is available for comment and/or interview about all aspects of the grieving process and personal experiences as a young widow.
Bookings fill quickly so get in soon. To talk about what you need and how we can work together.